Extreme Durability | Quick Turnaround | No Design or Setup Fees | Throughout the United States
- All graphics should be placed on a clean surface. Isopropyl alcohol is the recommended cleaning agent.
- If possible, apply all graphics indoors in a climate-controlled environment.
- Due to the pressure sensitive adhesive, squeegeeing the decals is highly recommended.
- Once applied, allow the graphics as long as possible to cure in a controlled climate. (The vinyl manufacturers recommend 24hours)
- Any unusual surfaces; paint bubbles or textured areas may lead to reduced decal adhesion.
- All of our graphics carry a two-year shelf life if stored in a clean climate controlled environment.